Who needs a contractor’s permit bond in Bristol, Connecticut?
The following contractors working in Bristol must post a bond. Additional requirements are attached below:
- Complete a permit bond form and supply a $10,000 bond.
- Complete a permit application.
- Become licensed by the State of Connecticut as a P1, P7, or W-9 contractor.
- Complete an excavation contractor’s license application.
- Provide a certificate of liability insurance with the following minimums: $100,000 for personal injury and $10,000 for property damage.
Curb, Sidewalk, and Driveway Contractors
- Complete a permit bond form and supply a bond (amount determined by the Department of Public Works).
- Fill out a permit application.
- Complete a sidewalk, driveway, and curb contractor’s license application.
Complete excavation contractor requirements are listed in the contractor’s license & bonding information package provided by the City of Bristol.
Can’t find the bond you need? Give us a call at (888) 435-4191 and one of our agents will be more than happy to help. You can also check out our page on Connecticut contractor license bonds for state-specific information.
Get Your Bristol Contractor’s Permit Bond:
Apply for Your Contractor Bond in Bristol, CT
ZipBonds offers the fastest and most secure option for getting bonded. Our all-digital platform is intuitive and straightforward. Apply online, email email@example.com or call (888) 435-4191 to speak with an agent directly.
Founders Ryan Swalve and Zach Mefferd formed the vision for ZipBonds.com when they realized how overly complicated it was to help clients place surety. The frustration of being unable to incorporate the technology they’d used in other insurance-focused projects left them thinking “there has to be a better way.”
Fast forward a couple of years, and that better way is the impetus of everything we do at ZipBonds. We constantly look for innovative ways to improve the bonding process for our clients and agents. Our team comprises individuals who understand all angles of surety – for companies, agencies, and individuals. Incorporating everyone’s point of view to improve the process while simultaneously integrating cutting-edge technology is what sets our business apart.