Who needs a contractor bond in Mountain Brook?
Most contractors need to be licensed and bonded to work in Mountain Brook, Alabama. General and specialty construction activities may require bonding, including building, installation, land clearing, and more. You can read the Mountain Brook city ordinances for more details on bonding requirements.
Remember that to work in Alabama, all contractors must also follow state laws relating to their business and industry.
Get Your Mountain Brook Contractor License Bond:
How does a contractor bond work?
The bond requirement in Mountain Brook, AL, is $10,000. Bond contracts involve three parties: the contractor, the surety, and the local governing authority (City of Mountain Brook). You must include your bond in your application for a business license.
Specific contractor bonds for the City of Mountain Brook include:
- City of Mountain Brook Blasting Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Building Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Clearing, Earthwork, Soil Erosion, and Land Disturbing Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Demolition of Structures Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Excavation Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Mountain Brook Electrical Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Mountain Brook Plumbing/Gas Fitting Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Paving Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Sewer and Septic Tank Contractor Bond
- City of Mountain Brook Sprinkler System Contractor Bond
Simply apply online and pay $100 to obtain your contractor license bond. The process is simple and fast, and credit checks are not required. And then remember to renew your license and bond annually – before they expire.
Apply for Your Bond in Mountain Brook, AL
ZipBonds offers the fastest and most secure option for getting bonded. Our all-digital platform is intuitive and straightforward. Apply online, email email@example.com or call 888.435.4191 to speak with an agent directly.
Founders Ryan Swalve and Zach Mefferd formed the vision for ZipBonds.com when they realized how overly complicated it was to help clients place surety. The frustration of being unable to incorporate the technology they’d used in other insurance-focused projects left them thinking “there has to be a better way.”
Fast forward a couple of years, and that better way is the impetus of everything we do at ZipBonds. We constantly look for innovative ways to improve the bonding process for our clients and agents. Our team comprises individuals who understand all angles of surety – for companies, agencies, and individuals. Incorporating everyone’s point of view to improve the process while simultaneously integrating cutting-edge technology is what sets our business apart.